Buffalo High School
Students who need a transcript for college, employment needs, graduation verification, or insurance purposes have the option to select an official or unofficial transcript from Parchment.
What is an official transcript?
These transcripts are electronically sealed and sent to another party as verification of graduation. There is a fee and is paid online through Parchment. Transcripts must be requested 24 - 48 hours before a deadline and only operate on business days.
What is an unofficial transcript?
These transcripts are not sealed and sent directly to the email listed on Parchment. These are fee free and commonly used for insurance purposes, scholarship applications, or personal need. Transcripts must be requested 24 - 48 hours before a deadline and only operate on business days.
College-bound graduates will need to send their final transcript after their Term 4 grades are posted in mid June.
Here's how it works:
- Find the Parchment link (at bottom of page)
- Create an account (if you don't already have one)
- Select your transcript destination(s)
- Confirm your selections
- Read and accept the user agreement
- You will receive e-mail notifications when your transcript is delivered electronically.