KidKare is a school based child care program for ages 3 - 12, located at five of our BHM Elementary Schools. We are open 6 am - 6:30 pm, Monday - Friday and on most non-school days.
KidKare School Age Care
Extends your child's learning day while providing high quality care in a safe and fun environment. We offer flexible scheduling with before and after school care, non-school day care, and summer care. Our exceptional staff provide a variety of indoor and outdoor activities for your child to enjoy!
Is our full day care program for children ages 3 - 5 not yet in school. (Must be fully potty trained.) Our staff teach theme based activities that include social and emotional skills, academic readiness, art and science, and learning through play. We offer flexible scheduling with 1/2 day care, full day care, and care that wraps around your child's ECFE class!
A potty trained child is a child who can do the following:
- Be able to tell an adult they have to go potty BEFORE they have to go.
- Be able to pull down their underwear and pants and get them back up without assistance.
- Be able to wipe themselves after using the toilet.
- Be able to get on and off the potty by themselves.
- Be able to wash and dry their own hands.
- Be able to postpone going if they must wait for someone who is in the bathroom or if we are outside and away from the bathroom.
School year 2021-2022 program is currently full. Call to be added to our wait list.
UPDATE YOUR CHILD'S CURRENT CONTRACT AND ATTENDANCE
Check us out on Facebook BHM Schools KidKare