Buffalo High School
Information for Senior Students and Parents / Guardians
Senior year is a big year to continue to explore career options and post-secondary planning. Please look at the Senior Information link below for important information and resources for applying to colleges, financing college, and career planning.
- Senior Class 2020 PowerPoint
- Requesting a Letter of Recommendation Form
- CIS Class Offering List
- Guide to Choosing a College and College Profiles
- College Comparison Worksheet
- Essay Writing Tips
- General Essay Writing Guideline
- College Planning Workbook- Google Sheets tool to track college costs and financial aid awards
- College Planning Workbook- Spanish version
Financial Aid & Scholarship
- FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid)
- Video Link for FAFSA ID and FAFSA
- FSA ID Worksheet - This worksheet will help students remember their FSA ID account information for completing the FAFSA application.
- The FAFSA Process Graphic - A graphic that walks through the process of preparing for, completing, and submitting a FAFSA. Includes information on what happens after a FAFSA is submitted.
- Who's My Parent When I Fill Out My FAFSA? - A graphic that helps dependent students determine which parent's information to include in the FAFSA. Also available in Spanish.
- MN DREAM ACT - The MN DREAM Act application should only be used by undocumented students who are NOT citizens or eligible non-citizens of the United States.
- Financial Aid Myths and Truths- from Minnesota Goes to College