- District Info
- Buffalo High School
- Arts Magnet Program
- Phoenix Learning Center
- PRIDE Transitions
- Buffalo Community Middle School
- Discovery Elementary - Multiage School
- Hanover Elementary
- Montrose Elementary
- Northwinds Elementary
- Parkside Elementary
- Tatanka Elementary STEM School
- Community Education
- News & Events
- Contact Us
Welcome to Parkside Elementary
Announcements & Important Information:
Upcoming Parkside Field Trips: Bag lunches can be reserved from our cafeteria for your child by calling 763.682.8511. The cost of a bag lunch is the same as the usual lunch prices: $2.55 for students, $3.55 for adults, or free/reduced prices. Students can have their order charged to their meal accounts. A bag lunch includes: a Sun Butter & Jelly sandwich, 1/2 cup of fresh carrots, an apple, chips, a cookie and a carton of milk.
(*Parents accompanying their child or chaperoning a field trip must have completed a criminal background check with the BHM district.)
- Grade 3 to the MN Zoo on Tuesday, May 31st.
- Grade 1 to Three Rivers Park on Monday, June 6th.
PhyEd Field Days:
- Grade 5, Friday, June 3rd: 5th graders will be at the BCMS track all day
- Grades K-4, Tuesday, June 7th at Parkside
Parkside Talent Show! Parents, families and friends are invited to cheer on our talented students performing in the Parkside Talent Show on Wednesday, June 1st, 7:00 PM at the Discovery School Auditorium.
School Picnic Lunch: check our flyer for important information! If you misplaced your RSVP form, there are more available in the school office.
Student Registrations: Please call the Parkside office if you are new to the area and need to register your child(ren) for school, or if you have a child eligible for kindergarten and you missed our kindergarten registration night at 763.682.8500
- Check our School Boundary Information if you are unsure which elementary school your address falls within.
- Basic registration forms are available to print and bring with you, or you may pick them up in the school office.
- Incoming kindergarten students also need to have completed an early childhood screening, and you will need to bring in copies of your child's birth certificate and immunizations in order to start kindergarten in September 2016.
2016-17 school year information:
New school start times for 2016-17:
- Elementary- 7:45 a.m. - 2:25 p.m. Doors will open for students at 7:25 a.m.
- Middle School- 8:50 a.m. - 3:25 p.m.
- High School- 8:50 a.m. - 3:25 p.m.
Open House: Wednesday, Aug. 31, 5:00-7:00 p.m.
1st Day of School: Tuesday, Sept. 6th