Welcome to Parkside Elementary
Announcements & Important Information:
Upcoming Field Trips:.
- Gr. 3 - Tuesday, May 26 to the MN Zoo.
- Gr. 1 - Wednesday, May 27 to Baker Park Near-Wilderness.
- Kindergarten - Wednesday, June 3 to Gale Woods Farm.
- Grade 5 is Friday, May 29th. Field Day is held at the Buffalo Community Middle School, and includes 5th graders from all the elementary schools in the district.
- Grade K-4 is Tuesday, June 2nd at PES for Parksiders. Students are outside part of the day and rotate to different stations for activities. Contact Physical Education Teacher, Mrs. Wills, if you have questions.
Sturges Park Picnic days:
- Gr. 5 - Wednesday, June 3rd
- Gr. 1 - Thursday, June 4th
Parkside Menu for the last week of school:
Monday: June, 1
Veggies with Dip
Alt: Fish Nuggets w/ Dinner Roll
Tuesday: June, 2
Alt: Ham Sandwich
Wednesday: June, 3
Alt: Peanut Butter & Jelly Sandwich & Cheese Stick
Thursday: June 4
Peanut Butter & Jelly Sandwich
Alt: Ham/Turkey Sandwiches
Summer Registrations: Please call the Parkside office if you are new to the area and need to register your child for school at 763.682.8500, as staff may be off during the summer due to meetings or vacation days.
- Check our School Boundary Information if you are unsure which elementary school your address falls within.
- Registration forms are available here, or in the school office.
2015-16 Class Supply lists will be posted as soon as school ends! They will also be on the back of the teacher welcome letters that are mailed in mid-August.