- District Info
- Buffalo High School
- Arts Magnet Program
- Phoenix Learning Center
- PRIDE Transitions
- Buffalo Community Middle School
- Discovery Elementary - Multiage School
- Hanover Elementary
- Montrose Elementary
- Northwinds Elementary
- Parkside Elementary
- Tatanka Elementary STEM School
- Community Education
- News & Events
- Contact Us
Welcome to Parkside Elementary
Announcements & Important Information:
February is "I LOVE to Read Month" at Parkside. We have many fun reading activities during the month, including our Friday Special Clothing Days:
- February 5 - "Hats off the Reading" - wear a hat and take it off when you are reading
- February 12 - "We are Well Read" - Wear Red
- February 19 - "Reading Knocks Your Socks Off" - Wear special or wacky socks
- February 26 - "Read My Shirt Day" - Wear a tee shirt with words on it
Give Kids a Smile Program-Free Dental Care Program Feb. 5th and 6th
Give Kids a Smile is a charitable program coordinated by the Minnesota Dental Association to provide free care to low-income children in need. The two-day, statewide event is Friday, Feb. 5, and Saturday, Feb. 6, 2016. The Association is committed to doing what it can to make quality care accessible to every child in Minnesota. More information here.
Jump Rope for Heart: Feb. 17-19 during PhyEd classes.
Parkside Field Trips: Bag lunches can be reserved from our cafeteria for your child by calling 763.682.8511. The cost of a bag lunch is the same as the usual lunch prices: $2.55 for students, $3.55 for adults, or free/reduced prices. Students can have their order charged to their meal accounts. A bag lunch includes: a Sun Butter & Jelly sandwich, 1/2 cup of fresh carrots, an apple, chips, a cookie and a carton of milk. *Parents accompanying their child or chaperoning a field trip must have completed a criminal background check with the BHM district.
- Grade 4 to Bakers Park Near Wilderness on Friday, Feb. 26th. (This is an outdoor field trip so your child should dress accordingly.)
- Kindergarten to Gale Woods Farm & Lake Minnetonka Play Area on Wednesday, March 23rd.
Student Registrations: Please call the Parkside office if you are new to the area and need to register your child for school at 763.682.8500.
- Check our School Boundary Information if you are unsure which elementary school your address falls within.
- Basic registration forms are available to print and bring with you, or you may pick them up in the school office.
Start planning for NEXT school year with the BHM School District 2016-2017 Calendar-at-a-Glance