- District Info
- Buffalo High School
- Arts Magnet Program
- Phoenix Learning Center
- PRIDE Transitions
- Buffalo Community Middle School
- Discovery Elementary - Multiage School
- Hanover Elementary
- Montrose Elementary School of Innovation
- Northwinds Elementary
- Parkside Elementary
- Tatanka Elementary STEM School
- Community Education
- News & Events
- Contact Us
Welcome to Parkside Elementary
Announcements & Important Information:
NO SCHOOL - October 19-21 due to Teacher Workshop & Fall Break.
Our annual Read-a-Thon Fundraiser begins October 24th. Watch for more information to come home! By using a Read-a-Thon, students become better readers and 100% of the donations are used to benefit our students. We use these funds for things like field trip transportation costs, artist residencies, school patrol, and the all-school party.
Picture Retake day will be held Oct. 28th. Please call Lifetouch with questions about your order at 1-866-955-8342.
Our next Physical Education Family Fun Night is November 15th! Join Mrs. Wills at our new time 6:15-7:15 p.m. in the Parkside Elementary School gym. This family fun event is FREE! Be ready to move! If you come, please be advised that you will participate in, not watch the activities (although you can modify movement if necessary.) You'll have fun learning about what students are doing in their Physical Education classes, get exercise, and meet and play with other families from Parkside. Bring your family and friends, a pair of shoes that you can play comfortably in and a playful attitude! Check here for all the Family Fun Night 2016-17 dates.
Student Registrations: Please call the Parkside office if you are new to the area and need to register your child(ren) for school, or if you have a child eligible for kindergarten in the fall and you missed our kindergarten registration at 763.682.8500
- Check our School Boundary Information if you are unsure which elementary school your address falls within.
- Basic registration forms are available to print and bring with you, or you may pick them up in the school office.
- Incoming kindergarten students also need to have completed an early childhood screening, and you will need to bring in copies of your child's birth certificate and immunizations.