Are You Moving?

Home for sale photo

Are you moving?  Please notify the Parkside office at 763.682.8500, or by email at, as soon as possible if you are planning on moving out of the BHM school district or are transferring schools within the district.

Please complete a Student Withdrawal Form (print here or also available in the school office). Thanks for helping us keep our district database up to date. If you fill out the new school information and your forwarding address it enables us to send records to you, such as testing scores, that may arrive after your move. When you register at your new school, one of the forms you will complete is a request for educational records.  The new school will fax or mail this request to us, and we will send the necessary school records to them.