- District Info
- Buffalo High School
- Arts Magnet Program
- Phoenix Learning Center
- PRIDE Transitions
- Buffalo Community Middle School
- Discovery Elementary - Multiage School
- Hanover Elementary
- Montrose Elementary School of Innovation
- Northwinds Elementary
- Parkside Elementary
- Tatanka Elementary STEM School
- Community Education
- News & Events
- Contact Us
Announcements & Upcoming Events
Yearbook sales February 1-28. Don't miss out! All orders will be due by Tuesday, Feb. 28. To order your yearbook, click on this link online: https://ybpay.lifetouch.com
- School ID code: 5668717
- Standard yearbook price is $15.50 (and there are extra options available for an additional price)
February is "I LOVE TO READ" Month! We have many fun activities during this month to encourage a love of reading. Fridays are special clothing days:
- Feb. 3 - Hats Off to Reading (Wear a hat and take it off when you are reading)
- Feb. 10 - We Are Well Read (Wear Red)
- Feb. 17 - Reading Knocks Your Socks Off (Wear special or wacky socks)
- Feb. 24 - Read My Shirt (Wear a T-shirt with words on it)
Spring Conferences - February 21, 23 & 28: If you have not signed up for spring conferences with your child's teacher yet, here is the link to sign up: https://springpes2017conferences.youcanbook.me/
- You will need to sign each of your children up individually for a 15 minutes conference with their teacher.
- Special Education and ELL families should sign up with both the classroom teacher and the case manager or ELL teacher in the same time block.
- Parents/guardians living in separate households: In order to accommodate parents of all students, please coordinate one conference time together as time slots are limited to one per student.
- Report cards are available for parents to view and print on the Parent Portal, so if you have not signed up yet, please stop in the school office with a photo ID during the school day or on conference evening to receive your activation key. If you have already signed up for the portal but can't remember your log-in information, please call technology to reset your password: 763-682-8737. (Report cards will be available on the Portal until it is closed for 2nd semester grading.)
Upcoming Field Trips:
- Feb. 24 - Grade 4 to Baker's Park Near Wilderness Settlement
- April 21 - Kindergarten to Gale Woods Farm
- April 24 - Quest to Fort Snelling
Spring MCA Testing: April and May brings our MCA testing for Grades 3-5. Please be sure to plan vacations and appointments around these important testing days. The tentative testing schedule is here.
- April 17 - May 5 is Reading and Math for Grades 3-5.
- May 1 - May 12 is Science for Grade 5.