Requesting Transcripts

report card

To have your official high school transcript sent to a college, please utilize the Parchment Transcript Service by clicking the 'Request My Transcript' button here...

Request your Transcript from Parchment - Leader in eTranscript Exchange

Graduates will want to send their final transcripts after their Term 4 grades are posted (around June 19).  Transcripts will only be available online where they will be sent directly to the college of your choice. Once on the link you may create an account (if you don't already have one), login, make your requests, and pay online.

We will deliver your official school verified and approved transcript, to the college and scholarship funds you choose. You will receive an email confirmation when each transcript is delivered, and for colleges that accept transcripts electronically, when they receive it as well.

Here's how it works:
Sign in

  • Find the Parchment icon above
  • Create an account (if you don't already have one)


  • Select your transcript destination (s)
  • Confirm your selections
  • Read and accept the user agreement

Track Delivery

  • You will receive e-mail notifications when your transcript is delivered electronically.


Please contact the BHS Counseling Office with additional questions at 763.682.8067.

Transcript Requests for CIS Classes

Requesting transcripts for CIS classes